Thursday, October 17, 2013

Travis + Tabatha - Weddings

Our bride Tabatha came to me almost a year ago now and asked me to shoot her wedding! I remember hearing the date of her wedding "September 7th, 2013" and being like "DANG! THIS GIRL IS ON IT!" We had a very lovely engagement session on the beach last December, and after meeting the couple I knew their wedding was going to be a blast! Was I right? Oh yeah!! I had a great time shooting this wedding - I felt more like a guest than a photographer because everyone was so friendly and just wanted to have a GREAT time! Let me just put it this way - when the Father of the Groom bites you - you KNOW it's a party! Here's to you Travis & Tabatha, thank you for taking me as your photographer and including me on your very special day. It was absolutely beautiful and I pray for health, wealth and happiness among the both of you! Congratulations!