Monday, July 8, 2013

Benjamin - Children

I was contacted by Whitney to do her son's 1st Birthday photos while her and sweet little Benjamin were visiting her husband here at Vandenberg Air Force Base! They are such a handsome little family and Benjamin was seriously the most tame little preppy boy I've ever had the pleasure working with! I flipped over his little "beach-prep" outfit! SO PERFECT! A nice little surprise was that Whitney told me how she found me online - from North Dakota!! I was humbly honored that she chose me out of the many very talented photographers here on the California Central Coast. It was seriously my pleasure meeting them and hope to see this family flourish after Drew's training here at Vandyland! Happy Birthday sweet boy! Hope you're having a great trip here to Cali!