Friday, October 19, 2012

Santa Maria Speedway Logo - Graphics

So, I've been really excited to share this one with everybody! I got a phone call while at the park with my boys a couple of months ago with the new managers of the Santa Maria Speedway interested in having Vibrant create their new logo! A fresh new start, for a fresh new team! Now, hubby LOVES going to the Santa Maria races {as do I} so I was definitely excited and kind of nervous to do this one. Don't know why I had nerves - guess it's just a big project that a lot of people are going to see, so it was an excited/nervous! They told me that they did have some ideas and they showed me samples of different things that they liked, and well a few hours after that, this was born! Can't wait to go to the races and in a sense "see my name in lights".